If a non-tempered ordinary electric iron is used, the w […]
If a non-tempered ordinary electric iron is used, the water drops can be dropped on the bottom plate of the heating iron to see the change of the water droplets and the sound of the sound, to determine the approximate temperature of the iron, and determine which type of textile clothing is suitable for ironing.
1. When it is within 70~100°C, there is no sound of water opening, the shape of the water droplets spreads slowly, and then slowly foams, the sound of boiling water appears, and evaporates. At this time, the temperature is not suitable for ironing clothes.
2. When it is at 120～140°C, it will emit “chichi” sound, the water drops will spread immediately, and the larger blisters will evaporate quickly. At this time, the temperature is suitable for directly ironing nylon silk clothing, down jacket, nylon blended clothing, acrylic fiber. Interwoven blended clothing and polypropylene clothing.
3. When the water drops at 150-160 °C, the water will first emit a "beep" sound, and then the water drops will become smaller and smaller and roll on the bottom plate. At this time, it is suitable to directly iron polyester clothing and wool polyester blended clothing, or directly iron wool clothing, or water cloth to iron nylon, acrylic, polypropylene clothing.
4. When it is at 170~190°C, it will make a “beep” sound, and the water drops will jump on the iron and land. At this time, the temperature is suitable for ironing silky clothes and cotton fabrics, rayon fabrics, and rayon fabrics. You can also use dry cloth, water cloth to iron wool clothing and polyester, blended clothing.
5. When it is at 200~250°C, it will emit a short and crisp “beep” sound, and the water drops will splash immediately. This temperature is suitable for padding wet cloth to iron all kinds of woolen clothes and woolen clothes, but do not stay in the parts where the water cloth has been dried, so as to avoid "light" in the parts under the water cloth or yellowing the wool fabric.
The above mentioned temperature is not absolute and may vary by a few degrees. Approximately 5 ° C up and down, will not have much effect on the surface of the clothing.